Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby Shower Invitation

My niece is having a baby in June making me a GREAT AUNT for the THIRD time (not to mention another niece of mine is having baby #2 later this summer as well!) Come on girls, you're making me feel old! And both of you are older than me! haha Not by much though. :) This is the invite I am doing for Texas' baby shower. Yes, her name is Texas and she is awesome. They picked out a cute jungle theme for his nursery so I found a cute illustration I liked and created my own version of it. The main invite will be printed on white cardstock then adhered to a red textured cardstock backing and I'll round the corners of both. We can't wait for little Carson to arrive!


2 comments:

Anonymous March 4, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

This invite is too cute!!! When I can get a room just for Zayn, I want to do a Noah's Ark theme and your invite reminded me of that! So cute!

Anonymous March 11, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

I love the invite. Thanks so much for making it. This will definitely go in Carson's scrapbook.