Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Second Wedding

No, I'M not getting married again. I'll be shooting my second wedding this weekend in Houston! It's the wedding of my niece's sister and I'm excited and nervous and excited! Excited because it's at the Houston Texas Temple which is beautiful but nervous because it's been 100+ up here in North Texas and I can only imagine what that means the weather is like in Houston!

I went shopping yesterday to find a shirt to wear while I'm outside shooting that's appropriate, yet cool enough to keep me from fainting of heat stroke! I found this cute cute shirt at Ross (one of my favorite places to by t's and jeans!) and I love it. It's one of those shirts I'll wear over and over till it's worn out! Plus, it was only $5.99 and you really can't go wrong with that!

And I may be a dork but my favorite part is the pockets in the front. Why? Because they're perfect for lens caps! It's the little things. :)


3 comments:

Rachel July 22, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

I think the shirt is great! I love the pockets too. Love your pics. You have such great ideas. In fact one of my friends in UT asked for your site. I'm sure if you ever go that way they would love for you to take their pictures. :) Tax write off. nice. Anyways. Love the pics. If you ever want a family of guinea pigs for pics or kids i have the babies and the oldest left here at my house. :)

Shannon July 22, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

That is a cute shirt! And yay for another wedding, I can't wait to see what you shoot!

Mubeen July 23, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

cute shirt!!!