Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ambyr Porter Photography

Ambyr is a good friend of mine and has taught me so much about photography. I was thrilled when she asked me to help her with some rebranding in preparation for the launch of her new blog! After a few variations deciding on the perfect colors, I'm super happy with how her new logo came out!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are a few detail shots from a wedding reception I second shot with Ambyr late last month. The circumstances were tough, but we had fun!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Mubeen March 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Great job! I love your work. You know it. Ambyr does amazing work as well!

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

LOL!!!!! I have no words....and I'm sure you get what I mean!!!! good job girl!! I'm so glad you helped me out!!!! I was asked to do a wedding a couple days ago....I totally said no. Is that wrong?