Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chrystal + Jonathan = Engaged!

One of my coolest nieces is getting married this July. She's young, super cute and snagged a great guy. Her wedding is going to be totally unique and we're so excited to be a part of it! They let us drag them all over Fort Worth and we had fun! And we even walked in on a homeless guy taking shelter in the cool building we shot in. He was nice enough to "let" us shoot there for a while. ;) I wish I had time to post more!


Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown May 4, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

I LOVE these pictures! Chrystal and Jonathan look great. They are such a cute couple! :)

Ginny May 4, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Adorable! It's going to be hard to choose.

Kelli May 4, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Those look great, Missy! And I want those purple Converse...

Unknown May 4, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

I love them! Good job Missy!

Chrystal May 4, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

thanks missy!!! you rock! we love them. ;)

randivon May 4, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

I love, Love, LOVE those pictures! They are so great and you did awesome work! Wahoo!

Gabby May 4, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Ooo! These are faboo! I especially love the one where he's in the doorway and she's in the window. SO FUN!

Damaris May 4, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

the last one and the stone one are my favorites

Melinda May 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Oh my heck! Chrystal looks so great in those pictures! Oh, so does Jonathan. I love all of them!

Mubeen May 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

I love how your pictures are all different! You capture the uniqueness of every subject! You don't just do the same thing over and over. Get ready for us again later this year! You're our yearly photographer!

Mubeen May 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

...or annual photographer. Whatever :p

ambyr May 19, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

hey! love them!! You can tell you're getting better girl!!! I hope I am as well!! sometimes I think, what the heck, I'm out of it!! Love those places...fort worth?!