Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Taylor Turns 13!

It's one of those rare afternoons where my son is napping. I decided I'd take the time to update my blog (since it has been FOREVER!) with some sessions from the past couple of weeks! Enjoy! I hope to get a few up before he wakes up.

If there's anyone that likes to get their picture taken, it's a cute 13-year-old, especially when it's her birthday! And what better way to celebrate your birthday than the pool and a huge inflatable water slide you can throw yourself off of like crazy? It was total awesomeness. ;)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Mubeen August 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

oooh, love the theme! Cute cute! Can't wait for you to do ours again!