Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Look!

This has been a really long time in coming, but I knew it was time to give a fresh face to Missy Saunders Photography & Design! It's fun, it's colorful and I love it!

I also named my blog Freshly Pic'd. I've been behind on blogging all of our recent sessions and needed a kick start to keep it up and running. I'm going to do my best to post all of our latest work here as often as I can! Please check back and subscribe to our blog updates.

Coming tomorrow will be information on our Merry Minis. I'm excited that we'll be doing two Saturdays and two locations, with the possibility of a 3rd. And each Mini Session family will get 25 custom designed Christmas cards from a company I know and love (details to come tomorrow!) So check back soon and email me to book!

Let me know what you think of the new look of Missy Saunders Photography & Design. We love all of our clients and can't wait to get the Fall season going!

And last but not least, here's a preview of two month old Baby L. Doesn't he have the most gorgeous eyes?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown September 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Love the new look! You are so talented!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} September 16, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

He is pretty stinking adorable!!

Emily September 16, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

I can not wait to see the rest!! you are amazing.

ambyr September 25, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

hey lady!! love the new look! did I already tell you that? When I was designing mine I did these two colors....orange and blue...and then I thought....I KNOW that missy is redoing her blog and I BET she's doing those colors....so I thought of more colors for my blog..... and I was RIGHT!! It looks great!!! I wish I had your design talent....how are you guys?! miss ya!