Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Happy Accident

So a few days ago I was going to post some pictures I took of my son, Ben, on the blog I have for all of my family stuff. I also wanted to update the look of it since I wasn't thrilled with the layout I had. Unfortunately for my 6-months-pregnant-brain I changed the template on this photo blog instead! So I bowed my head in disgrace and stepped away for a few days.

I decided to hit it running today and get it back to a state of normalcy! And fortunately I was also able to do a tutorial that helped me create my very own Flash animated header (I have previously been using animated gif files which aren't as crisp). You can find the tutorial here. I'm excited because I love the look, and even better, I can offer custom Flash headers to blog design clients!

I'm hoping to add design clients this spring as we transition from a one-kid to a two-kid family!

In the meantime, enjoy some highlights from recent shoots in some upcoming posts. It's been a busy season! We love our clients! And here's some of Ben in the snow, which pretty much prompted this whole blog redesign!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kari December 29, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

you're six months already?? i think we deserve a belly pic.