Saturday, May 17, 2008

Potts Sneak Peek

I had such a fun day today! All three of the families I took pictures of were great! Here is my first family. All I can say is CUTE! I didn't have to work much to get cute pics of this family. They got the luck of the draw with lighting since the sky was cloudiest when I was shooting them. These boys were perfect and little Grayson was killing me with his grins! I hope to have previews of the other two up tonight as well, but everyone in our house is tired!














4 comments:

Shannon May 17, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

oh my gosh! grayson is too much!

Grum May 19, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

This proud Grandma thinks they are absolutely gorgeous---and they always have been! Your photos are beautiful, Missy.

mompotts May 20, 2008 at 6:41 AM  

You did an awesome job Missy!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) May 21, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

Hey, I know them! They were in our singles ward WAY back in the day! CUTE boys!