Friday, October 3, 2008

My Favorite Things

I'm so excited to let you know that I have worked this past week with Molly, of My Favorite Things on her re-design! I was honored to be chosen as her designer and we worked fast and quick this week to get the re-design up and running!

Molly and Danyelle had envisioned a clean, classic, simple design with colors that are timeless yet modern. Concentrating on the theme of Favorite Things the header portrays a smartly adorable girl in a classic white dress and blue sash, which is so appropriate and entirely cute! I learned a lot more about blog customizations while working on this project and am happy to offer these additional options to anyone out there needing a good blog makeover!

Please take a look at the new design and leave them a comment. Because if you do, you could be the winner of your OWN custom blog design, The Whole Shebang, a $75 value!

Thanks again, to My Favorite Things for letting me be a part of this amazing project!

7 comments:

Anonymous October 3, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

It was a pleasure to work with you Missy and you did a wonderful job. Danyelle and I absolutely LOVE the new design.

Anonymous October 3, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

That is so awesome, Missy! You are just so talented.

Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

I love how nice and clean it looks, great job.

Anonymous October 16, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Hi- I found your blog through a friends. I really like your designs. Do you create logos?
my email is brooke.pggroup@gmail.com

thanks-brooke

Anonymous October 23, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

wow...that is so lovely. I'm jealous!

Anonymous November 1, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Hi, I too am interested in a header. My email is luv2luvshoes@yahoo.com

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

hey missy! looks like you're doing great! i love your designs - good work! maybe you can spruce up our blog :)