Sunday, October 5, 2008

My sister and her adorable family

Today I had the honor of taking pictures of my sister Ginny's family. All of her kids are in town to see my niece Julie off to her mission in Japan. We are so sad to see Julie leave but we know she will be a great missionary! Here are the highlights from our evening. I have to say they are such a great-looking family.

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And the girl of the hour, Julie. We'll miss you!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Shirley Fowkes October 5, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Everyone looks really good and the photography is excellent!

randivon October 5, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Wow... all I can say is wow! Those are SO great! Ginny looks really good in those pictures. They all just look amazing! Thanks for getting these up Missy... it is neat to see!

Ginny October 6, 2008 at 5:20 AM  

You make us look pretty good! I especially love the family picture. One request though, can you do something about the wrinkles on the closeup?!

Melinda October 9, 2008 at 6:18 AM  

Oh, Ginny, the wrinkles are NOT that bad! I love the pictures!

Elder and Sister Dunn October 11, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

The pictures look great!