Sunday, November 23, 2008

McKinney Mini Session

It's been a really crazy week and I know everyone from the McKinney sessions are anxiously awaiting their sneak peeks! I'll be posting them in this order: Janette, Gabby, Lori, Melinda, all early this next week! But I would be remiss if I didn't give Melinda a sneak at her kids since it was because of her we even did the day's session! Everyone braved the cold and we had a lot of fun even though my fingers felt like they were going to freeze off! :) Thanks for your patience, guys, you'll have your sneak's soon!

Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Gabby November 23, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

Those are cute, and I especially love the one with Tommy! I love the light coming in behind him! And he looks to be having a great time! ^_^ (Can't wait to see ours!)

Melinda November 24, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Thanks for posting the pics Missy! They are too cute!