Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mini Session #2

Here are some cute pics from my 2nd family of the day!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

I have to give serious thanks for John and my mom for the afternoon sessions. My mom watched Ben for us while John came along to help me manage the 5 sessions we had and he also 2nd shot for me. The whole day went off without a hitch and we had a lot of fun! My mom watched 6 of her grandkids at different times on Saturday, thank you mom! Look for an upcoming post of pictures John shot that day as well, he did really great!

2 comments:

randivon November 9, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

What a cute family! These look great Missy! I am excited to see more! I love your photography! (Was that enough exclamation points?) :-)

Simply Sarah *K* November 9, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

These are fantastic, Missy!
I can't wait to have you shoot us!
Wait...I mean photograph us ;). Shooting would be bad, very bad!