Monday, December 15, 2008

By the way, check out my website!

Some of you may have noticed the link on my sidebar with my website listed. I decided to use a really fantastic company, BluDomain, when they had a sale on websites and hosting a few months ago! Take a little tour of my galleries and I'll be updating them as often as I have time. Some clients will use this for proofing and it's a great tool! I'll soon be adding the ability to buy prints through my website so stay tuned for that!

Thanks, as always, to those of you who read and follow my blog. You're a small but totally loyal crew and I can't thank you enough for all of your support! I'm looking forward to really great things happening in 2009, so check back after Christmas for lots of fun stuff (and also a giveaway or two!)
Photobucket


2 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} December 15, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

The new website looks great!

Mubeen December 16, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Oh my goodness! I love love your website! You are so amazing and never cease to amaze me! I look at the pictures you took of us every chance I get, and I LOVE them! I have to say that this year is my favorite Christmas card yet, because of the wonderful pictures you captured of us! Thank you thank you thank you! (you'll be getting yours in the mail soon!)