Saturday, December 13, 2008

WIND!

Anyone who lives in our area knows it was windy today. When Ashley emailed and said she was concerned about the wind I was all "Pssh! We'll be fine!" The we walk over the bridge and nearly get blown into the canal. It was so windy! Luckily we had a few long stretches of no gusts! Thanks for being such troopers guys, I'm glad we stuck it out! Due to the lateness of the hour there's just 3 for tonight, but there are many more good ones. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* December 13, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Those are FANTASTIC!!

Kelli December 14, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Aren't they all so cute/pretty/handsome? Good job, Missy!

Lois Brown December 14, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

These are amazing! I would have never guessed the wind was blowing! just amazing!

Mubeen December 16, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Awesome work!

Ashley December 16, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Thanks Missy and everyone!!
Missy, I am sending people your way. I have gotten tons of compliments and I know several people who may be booking you soon. Me included! I wanna do family pics again late spring/early summer(after I lose a ton more weight) and I also need to get Senior pics for Chan.
Thanks again!