Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Colin's Awesome Birthday Invitations

UPS dropped off these super cool invitations today and I think they came out so great! Here's the invite I created plus some of my other favorites from his photo shoot! The invitation is a 5x7 panel card printed front and back. He's having a Transformers party and he was so excited to get to show off his best super hero poses!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

If you are interested in marking a birthday milestone with portraits of your child and custom birthday invitations packages start at $135.
Email me at missysaunders [at] gmail [dot] com for more information!

2 comments:

Mubeen June 27, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

LOVE the invites and that cute kid!

Kelli July 3, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Oh, my gosh, I LOOOOOOOVE these pictures. He's so cute and such a boy! The invites look amazing, too.