Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jalei @ 30 Weeks

John and I headed out a few days ago to do our very first maternity session. I have been wanting to do a maternity session for a long time and was really excited when an old family friend of mine called. I have know this girl nearly my entire life and she has to be one of the most beautiful pregnant women ever!


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

John captured these beauties:

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I can't wait to see her gorgeous baby girl in a few months. Thanks, Jalei for being our first maternity session and for rocking it!

6 comments:

Jalei & Lane June 21, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

I love them Missy! Is it funny that I especially like the ones with my head cut off??

randivon June 22, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

Those are great! Jalei... you are an amazing pregnant lady.

Mubeen June 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Wow, those are amazing! Don't we all wish we could look like her while prego?

Unknown June 22, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Great job, Missy!

Regina June 30, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

These are awesome Missy!

Allison Davis July 4, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

I love these! They're so beautiful. I love your use of light and that you're shooting so open and making her skin look so smooth and fabulous. Great session!