Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The { J } Family

You'll recognize one of the families here from another shoot. The mom coordinated with me on sessions for her family as well as for her in-law's side of the family. This day was for her family. When I got up the morning of our shoot and it was cold and rainy I chuckled a little, then when we all arrived at the location, she joked that she was really great at picking days for photo shoots. The same cold drizzly weather both days! But I've know this side of the family since I was a baby and I was more than happy to brave the weather with them! Plus it was my first chance to meet the beautiful daughter of this awesome couple!

We kept the shoot as short as possible with all the babies involved and made it work! Thanks, guys for being such troopers!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: