Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Butler Family Photography



I had the pleasure of working with Marchet (pronounced Mar-Shay) over at Butler Family Photography who was my second contest winner! She was so great to work with and knew exactly what she wanted—which always makes things a little easier on me! Her blog is now updated and it looks wonderful! We went for simple, bold colors and slightly modern. I love how the header and the rest of the blog are streamlined together. Take a minute and stop by her blog and look at her great photos as well!


1 comments:

Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Missy, the design is absolutely beautiful. I am so excited I won! To anyone who wants to know how the process worked, here's my experience:

1. Missy emails a questionnaire to you to get a general idea of what you want. I had some very specific things I wanted done with my blog header. I also gave her examples of other blog designs I wanted to emulate.

2. After clarifying any questions she has, Missy gets going and in a few days (wow! that's fast), she has a design for you to view on her test site.

3. If you like it, but would like a couple things changed, she'll take those directions and ... (in a few days) presto! the design has transformed. Tweaking always takes the longest time (in my experience) out of any design work, so it may take a couple tries.

4. Once you've approved the design, Missy gives you instructions on how to let her access your blog site and insert the code and images she has created.

5. And it's done! Blog visitors think you are some kind of genius for having such a cool website. Missy has expanded her portfolio. And you are glowing in the radiance of a professionally-designed page. Everybody wins!

Thanks again Missy.