Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My first post

I'm going to bore all of my blog friends with all of the pictures I keep posting so I figured I'd amuse myself and post them here! I'll try and post at least once a week!

I really loved this pose and can't wait to take some like this for a wedding I am shooting in May.















This one I took spur of the moment when a co-worker's daughter stopped by with her two children. This little girl is so adorable I'd love to take her outside on a sunny afternoon and photograph her. The attitude is everything!



















And then she got all supermodel on me, watch out world!


7 comments:

Mubeen April 30, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

Number one. I don't get bored of your pictures! They are awesome.
Number two. That little girl is too cute!
Number three. This is another way you'll be bringing in some extra dinero! YAY!

Awesome blog!

juli April 30, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

That looks like a photo you'd see on America's Next Top Model. That's hilarious! And I love photo blogs.

Simply Sarah *K* April 30, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Um, yeah...I don't get bored w/ your pictures, either! They are inspiring Ü!!

Shannon May 1, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

I love your pictures here or there! I love you pictures anywhere! :P very cute, and I NEED to hire you this summer to take esome pictures of my kids OUTSIDE!

Jenny May 2, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

I love the thoughtful, slightly moody look on the little girl's face in the second picture. It makes her look so beautiful and un-assuming.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} May 3, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

The supermodel look on the little girl is very cute :)

Endymion May 5, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Thanks for sharing your blog. You're a good photographer. The eyes on the little girl are diamond beautiful and chocolate chip gooey.