Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kristen & Rob

My very first Etsy shop sell was from a cool girl named Kristen from Utah. Unfortunately, Etsy is pretty strict about "graphic design" listings and notified me that I needed to modify my post or take it down. I'm really happy that Kristen got her purchase in before I even had to modify it! Anyway. Kristen and her hubby Rob are a fun, adventurous couple who love Hawaii and the outdoors. So I went with a pretty funky look to their header and their pics and everything came out so great! I especially loved their tag line "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" Sounds like a line right out of my own life! I also modified the look of the rest of their blog to match since that's the easy part. Check out her header below and the complete look of her blog as well! Thanks, Kristen! You'll always have a special place in my designer heart. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous April 9, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Way to go on your 1st etsy sale. I really like this one and it really shows off Kristen & Rob's personality.

Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Hey Missy!
Sorry I am so late in leaving this, but thanks for everything you did with the blog. It looks fantastic. (And the sides ARE yellow! I KNEW I wasn't crazy!) Simply put, Rob and I LOVE what you did. We'll highly recommend you. Thanks for everything again!
-The Winters, ETSY customer numero uno