Thursday, March 18, 2010

The M Family

This family are great family friends of ours and for many reasons I was so honored they asked me to take their family portraits. We shot at the Botanic Gardens again (same location as the previous session) and had a lot of fun. Here are just a few!


By the way, if you're reading this in your RSS feed, please click over to my actual blog for a fresh new look!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon March 18, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

They are all gorgeous! You captured them wonderfully!

And I really love the new colors, that background is nice, and the yellow (chartreuse??) really pops! Fun!

Gabby March 22, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Oh my gosh! The little girl against the tree! Those big brown eyes, the pose, the smile -- a model in the making. She is beautiful! Love that shot!

nonchalantgirl.blogspot.com

Suzanne March 23, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

I love these pictures!