Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The R Family

I've photographed this family before and was excited to shoot them again because their kids are so cute! We battled mud and really patchy afternoon light and my 3-year-old who I had to bring along. He's good buds with these kids, which made for more distraction than anything! But it all worked out! Thankfully mom and dad are tall so they helped block the patchy sun for the kid pictures. I'm so glad they did because the portraits are my absolute favorite parts of this session! We love you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon March 24, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Very nice! I especially love the ones of Sarah, but you captured them all very beautifully!

Chrystal March 24, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Sarah is the cutest thing!

And Alex is gorgeous!!