Thursday, March 18, 2010

The S Family

Oh how I LOVED this session! The light was just beautiful, the family was just beautiful and the weather was perfect. I can honestly say they are the nicest people I have ever met and I really love how all of their pictures came out! I could post so many more from this session, but I'll just post these! I'm hoping to blog a few more sessions in the next couple of days. I'll also post information on my schedule and maternity leave! I'm getting so excited!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

swathi March 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I just saw this today!I love the pictures you have chosen for this post. We had a blast too.Thank you so much and am looking forward to working with you again.