Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kamille | Bridal | Arlington Wedding Photographer

I really only want to share one image from Kamille's bridal session. She's an amazingly beautiful girl and was picture perfect in her entire session. The girl does not take a bad picture! I was so thrilled she gave me a little creative license with these. I've wanted to shoot at this pecan orchard down the street from my mom's house that's owned by old family friends, owners of Hickory Stick Bar B Q (seriously, go there!) Then when her mom suggested bringing the antique couch that belonged to her grandmother I was so excited!

This may very well be the most perfect bridal portrait I've ever taken. It's just so her. And I love everything about it.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon August 27, 2010 at 4:33 AM  

So pretty! I want to see more!

Roberta August 28, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

This is a amazing photo. I love how creative you are! It is truly a gift and an art form.